Day 10

 Back from break :)


Today I worked on the coins I added a system to collect new coins (W.I.P) and implemented 2 new coins. The Hardcore coin: 20% chance to deal 3x damage :0 but 80% chance to deal half of your normal damage to yourself. And the Berserker: 2x + 10 damage to the target and 2x to you. (Risk and reward :p)


Also my teammate made some sprites for the coins :D

Basic

Hardcore

Berserker (W.I.P)

Weighted

V1 (W.I.P)


My partner at reindeergamesdev.blogspot.com also made this wonderful sprite for the miniboss :P

Cool Dude 😎
Next time I'm going to implement the rest of the coins. And also fix a bug that makes it so attained coins cant deal damage :(

Edit: Fixed :D, but I will still have to make it so the play can actually pick what coin they get, rather than it being random. I also added the Berserker  coin but I will probably rework it to deal more damage as you have lower health.

Thanks for reading

CH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 13

Day 15

Day One Part One